Water Damage Warren MI
Call us at 866-946-4393 24/7
Why choose us as your Warren water damage company?
- 24/7 live phone calls
- Immediate emergency water damage response
- Free estimates
- Direct insurance billing
- We take care of all of your needs, from water removal and extraction to full cleanup and reconstruction, like it’s our own house
Time Is Crucial For Water Removal Warren MI
Water damage is often considered to be one of the most common and costly types of residential and commercial damage. It can be caused by broken or leaky pipes, malfunctioning water heaters, dishwashers, and washing machines, toilet and sink overflows, and natural disasters such as storms and floods. The effect of the flooding of water to living and work areas is far reaching. Also, sewer backups can create major problems with water damage cleanup, particularly with basement water damage.
That is why your team is experienced educated in the procedures of water removal and water extraction. They handle all of your water cleanup and water restoration needs fully and also take care of any sewage damage removal and cleanup needs completely to eliminate the danger of microbial contamination.
Our equipment is state of the art:
- Moisture detectors/readers determine where and how much water there is if not detected by the human eye.
- Pumps remove large amounts of standing water.
- Portable extraction units are used when truck mounted units can’t reach the affected areas.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers are used after the flood water has been extracted for complete strutural drying
- Heaters ensure the process of structural drying can take place no matter what time of year it is or what temperature it is.
The art of dehumidification is backed by science. Location, placement and timing is the key–the faster we are called, the faster we can begin our services of extraction and dehumidification.
Prompt response ensures cost effective restoration, but often we’re called in after the home or business owner has been away from the home or office for an long amount of time. Therefore react quickly to remove water and moisture from;
- Flooring (tile and hardwood included!)
- Flooded basements
- Cellars and crawl spaces
Our water damage Warren MI company will strategically place and frequently move the fans, dehumidifiers and heaters as the water removal takes place. We will continue to visit your home or office to ensure maximum abatement, saving time and money on costly replacement projects.
We service all of Warren MI, including 48088 48089 48090 48091 48092 48093 48397.
What to do when you find Warren water damage
- If the water source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the water main or close window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all property valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
How we handle water damage restoration Warren MI
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the water source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Water damage repair to bring it back to the pre loss condition.